Work Related Injuries
You’ve been injured in an accident at work.  You might be entitled to make a claim to get financial compensation.
Why You Need a Work Injury Attorney
Workers’ compThird-party personal injury claims
However your injuries occurred, whether they were due to the reckless actions of another person, the negligence of a property owner, or an unavoidable accident in the workplace, the injury attorneys at Raipher, P.C. can help you seek full and fair compensation for your injuries and losses.
How a Work Injury Lawyer Will Help You
Our firm assists injured people both with workers’ compensation claims and third-party personal injury claims and lawsuits.

Unsure if you have a third-party claim or if workers’ comp is your only option? Ask an attorney to review your case. We can also help you understand all of the benefits for which you may be eligible under workers comp.

Who Was Responsible For Your On-the-job Injuries?
As your attorneys, we will investigate the cause of your accident and injuries so that we can help you obtain maximum compensation from the responsible party or parties. You may be able to get money damages from more than one source if you were injured at work:

Defective products: You may have been injured in a machine shop, at a construction site, or in a warehouse by defective industrial equipment or a machine that lacked needed safety features or appropriate warning labels. If so, you may have a product liability case against the manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

Car accidents: If you were in a car or truck accident while driving for work, or if you work on a road crew and were hit by a car, you can bring a personal injury claim against the negligent driver and his/her insurance company.

Premises liability: If you were hurt because of unsafe property conditions, you may have a premises liability claim against the property owner or manager. Raipher, PC attorneys have represented many police officers and firefighters injured on hazardous properties that had code violations. Delivery people are also frequently hurt on poorly maintained properties.

Speak with a lawyer who can truly understand your situation. It’s Free.

We make it easy to consult a lawyer for people who were injured at work. We offer evening and weekend appointments, and we can visit you at home or in the hospital if you cannot come to us. We charge no fee for an initial consultation, and we send no bill unless we recover compensation for you.

Here’s What Our Clients Say


Having Attorney Pellegrino and his staff on my side helped me to overcome a very difficult situation. They were well versed regarding the law and helped me make informative decisions. I would definitely recommend his firm to others.

Debra Liptak


Very professional in their approach. They also took the time to explain everything in terms we understood. Also friendly from the start.

Matt H.


Wonderful experience. Treated me with such respect during a difficult time in my life.

Susan Hietnanen

<span class="anchor" id="pi_freeconoptin"></span>

Take the First Step to Get the Largest Settlement and Best Medical Care You Deserve

Help is free. Timing is critical. If you have been injured and need legal help, book a free consultation today by completing the form below. You will also receive instant access to our free Checklist – your personal step-by-step reference guide on what to do after an injury.

<div class="_form_3"></div><script src="" type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8"></script><center><span style="font-size: 12px;margin-top:-10px;"><a href="" title="email privacy policy">Privacy:</a> Your information is SAFE with us.</span></center>

Our Offices

Raipher, P.C.
265 State St
Springfield, MA 01103
Phone: (413) 746-4400
Fax: (413) 746-2816

We serve the following localities: Hampden County including Springfield and Agawam; Bristol County including New Bedford and Fall River; Essex County including Lynn, Lawrence, and Haverhill; Middlesex County including Lowell, Cambridge, Newton, Somerville, Framingham, Waltham, Malden, and Medford; Norfolk County including Quincy and Brookline; Plymouth County including Brockton and Plymouth; Suffolk County including Boston; and Worcester County including Worcester.

Call (413) 746-4400