Municipal Law Claims Against State & Federal Government

Public Agencies
Our law firm has handled a wide variety of claims with and against public agencies. We have dealt with matters as straightforward as obtaining permits from state agencies and as complex as litigating breach of contract suits against local governments. We assist clients in all matters dealing with relationships between private individuals and businesses and public entities. Whether your matter is a claim against a town, an environmental permit application or a multiparty financial arrangement, the attorneys at Raipher, P.C. can help.
Handling All Types of Government Claims and Transactions
Our law firm has offices in Springfield and Boston. Consequently, we are well positioned to help conduct transactions and resolve problems with public agencies at all levels in many states. We are known for our ability to conclude complex deals and resolve difficult problems. Some of the cases we have handled involved:

  • Education law
  • Tax increment financing
  • Eminent domain
  • Public contract approval
  • Government bids
  • Brownfields remediation projects, including funding and assembling the parties
  • Obtaining of permits from agencies such as the Army Corps of Engineers and the Department of Energy
  • State and local election contests involving ballot recounts on behalf of specific candidates and other issues related to election law
  • Casino licensing
  • Public Bids
  • Request for Proposals
  • Protecting clients’ rights and advancing their interests

Our goal in matters such as these is to protect our clients’ rights and interests, whatever the issue or level of government involved. We are able to handle the details of any transaction and assemble the evidence for a strong case in any claim.

Get Legal Advice Now

Initial consultation is Free. Timing is critical. Request a Free consultation now to preserve your rights.

Our Offices

Raipher, P.C.
265 State St Springfield, MA 01103
Phone: (413) 746-4400
Fax: (413) 746-2816

We serve the following localities in Western MA: Bristol County including New Bedford and Fall River; Essex County including Lynn, Lawrence, and Haverhill; Franklin County including Greenfield; Hampden County including Springfield; Hampshire County including Northampton and Amherst; Middlesex County including Lowell, Cambridge, Newton, Somerville, Framingham, Waltham, Malden, and Medford; Norfolk County including Quincy and Brookline; Plymouth County including Brockton and Plymouth; Suffolk County including Boston; and Worcester County including Worcester.

Call (413) 746-4400