Handling Complex and High-profile Employment Cases
Examples of Cases
Our employment law matters have involved issues such as:
- Retaliatory discharge because of an OSHA complaint
- Gay police officer terminated for being the subject of a nonwork-related criminal charge
- Sexual harassment of female students by male college professor
- Sexual harassment by supervisor of female fast food restaurant employees
- Union arbitration
- Constructive discharge
- Discrimination on the basis of age, race, weight
- Reverse discrimination claims
- Wrongful termination claims
We have been successful in a number of lawsuits involving breach of employee noncompete agreements. Our clients in these matters include employers and employees in industries such as real estate brokerages and securities dealerships.
Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD)
In Massachusetts, all employment discrimination cases must be heard first by the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination (MCAD). Our lawyers represent both employers and employees in matters before this agency. We have also acted for clients in superior court in all types of employment discrimination matters; employment law does not require employers or employees to keep the case before MCAD after the initial phase of the process.
Get Legal Advice Now
Initial consultation is Free. Timing is critical. Request a Free consultation now to preserve your rights.
265 State St
Springfield, MA 01103
Phone: (413) 746-4400
Fax: (413) 746-2816