Michael J. Grace
Michael J. Grace
Personal InjuryAttorney Grace joined Raipher, P.C. in 2010 to continue his practice in the areas of personal injury litigation, medical malpractice, product liability, professional negligence, and employment & commercial litigation, representing mostly plaintiffs. He works out of our Boston, MA office.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Massachusetts, 1982
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1989
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1984
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1982
A.B., Dartmouth College, 1979
Honors: With Honors
Honors: Rufus Choate Scholar
Extensive experience in a variety of personal injury matters
Attorney Grace joined Raipher, P.C. in 2010 to continue his practice in the areas of personal injury litigation, medical malpractice, product liability, professional negligence, and employment and commercial litigation, almost exclusively representing plaintiffs. He devoted the first chapter of his career to trial work and litigation-related matters, principally defending lawsuits brought against his corporate and individual clients.
In the last decade Mr. Grace has taken his unique perspective as an accomplished defense lawyer to refocus and devote his trial practice to advocating for the injured and wronged in a wide variety of civil litigation.
Advocating for the injured and wronged in a wide variety of civil litigation
Honors & Awards
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Personal Injury Litigation—Plaintiffs, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- AV (Highest) Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- The Best Lawyers in America© in Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation, 2006 – 2008
- Massachusetts “Super Lawyer”
Past Employment Positions
- Halstrom Law Offices, P.C., Boston, MA, Attorney, 2007 – 2010
- Adler Pollock & Sheehan P.C., Boston, MA, Shareholder, 1999 – 2007
- O’Connor & Grace, Boston, MA, Partner, 1992 – 1999
- Burns & Levinson, LLP, Boston, MA, Partner, 1989 – 1992
- Burns & Levinson, LLP, Boston, MA, Associate, 1982 – 1989
Get Legal Advice NowInitial consultation is Free. Timing is critical. Request a Free consultation now to preserve your rights.
265 State St Springfield, MA 01103
Phone: (413) 746-4400
Fax: (413) 746-2816
We serve the following localities: Bristol County including New Bedford and Fall River; Essex County including Lynn, Lawrence, and Haverhill; Franklin County including Greenfield; Hampden County including Springfield; Hampshire County including Northampton and Amherst; Middlesex County including Lowell, Cambridge, Newton, Somerville, Framingham, Waltham, Malden, and Medford; Norfolk County including Quincy and Brookline; Plymouth County including Brockton and Plymouth; Suffolk County including Boston; and Worcester County including Worcester.